Group coaching & mastermind community
For Coaches, Consultants, Therapists and Trainers committed to growing their business in a structured and authentic way.
- Do you believe in the power of collective brain to help you solve your business challenges and take you to the next level?
- Do you ever feel the need to get outside perspective on what you are working on to grow your business?
- Do you ever feel lonely or isolated in your business and wish you could bounce ideas off somebody?
- Do you ever feel the need for external accountability partners to help you keep commitments that you’ve made to yourself (but often don’t because it’s too easy not to when no one is looking)?
- Would you like to have a real, no-BS conversation about what is really going on in your business and get emotional and practical support from others – to lift you up when you are feeling down, to provide alternative viewpoints and support you to do better?
I have seen all of this in my group programme where strangers come together on a shared learning journey to create a personalised marketing strategy to grow their businesses.
The creation of a community and collaborations is beautiful to watch.
That’s why I decided that I want more of this, in a slightly different format.
Enter “Kat’s tribe” – group coaching & mastermind community.
Bi-weekly: group calls (60 min) for accountability, collaboration, Q&A, ideas sharing and mutual support
Monthly: themed masterclasses focused on specific questions e.g Offers, VA, Ideal client, Personal brand etc
Monthly: 1:1 coaching session (45 min) (upgrade)
Quarterly: group planning session (90 min)
Extra support: online community for in-between session support & questions (platform TBC)
Minimum commitment: 3 months
- Group only: 100 CHF / month
- Upgrade (plus monthly 1:1): 170 CHF / month
WHO THIS IS FOR
Coaches, Consultants, Therapists and Trainers who are:
- overwhelmed by all the things they need to do to market themselves
- looking for guidance to prioritise their marketing activities that are aligned with their values
- striving to be more intentional, focused and strategic about marketing their business
About the host
Ekaterina Zwyssig works with Consultants, Coaches, Therapists and Trainers who want to take their business to the next level, whatever that means to them.
She helps them focus on what’s essential – and nothing else – to reach their goals. She provides clarity and structure to create a marketing strategy specific to their particular business, situation and suitable for their personality.
Since starting her business in 2016, Ekaterina has trained over 250 small business owners on the topics of online visibility, social media and digital marketing.